Happy Tuesday #Jontourage,
Welcome back to the “Classy Gent Chronicles”, where staying classy is the only way to be. Let's jump right into it....
1. My favorite high school subject was Spanish
2. I had a cat once named Patches
3. First concert I ever went to was a Beenie Man and Mya concert (remember the song ‘Girls Dem Sugar’)
4. I think the coolest gifts are things with your name engraved in it.
5. I was allergic to eggs, seafood, and nuts growing up.
6. When I play fighting video games, I always use female characters. Throws my opponent off almost every time.
7. I leave the calyx on my strawberries when I eat them.
8. I have lived in three states over the last 26 years.
9. My favorite television couple of all time was Charles and Cassie from the show “Lincoln Heights”.
10. My grandfather and I have the same birthday.
11. If I was born a female, my parents would have named me Jasmine.
12. If I had a daughter and my future wife agreed, I would name her Josephine in honor of my father.
13. My favorite song from my childhood is “This is How We Do It” by Montell Jordan
14. I played baseball for two years
15. I was a vegetarian for a week.
16. A dream job growing up was to be a hostage negotiator.
17. The first WWE match I ever saw was Chyna vs Ivory at Wrestlemania 17 for the WWF Women’s Championship back in 2001 and I have been a fan of WWE ever since.
18. I am left-handed.
19. I wrote about 75% of my first book “Master of Ceremonies: A Male’s Guide for a Successful Life” in the backseat of my car.
20. I actually hate wearing shoes (most environments require that I do though). Not wearing shoes as I write this blog post.
21. My favorite casino game is Roulette.
22. My favorite drink to get from a restaurant is mango lemonade.
23. I have never seen Lion King, Aladdin, Beauty in the Beast, Snow White Little Mermaid, or Mulan all the way through.
24. My favorite board game is Taboo .
25. I use the Tennessee Titans when I play Madden.
26. I wear a size 16 shoe.
27. My favorite place to shop is JC Penneys.
Moral of the story: Which fun fact do we share in common? Which one surprises you the most on this list?
Remember, in order to live out your dreams, you have to think it, feel it, live it! Until next time, stay classy...
Jonathan C. Harris is no stranger to leadership, hard work, or success. At the age of ten years old, he earned the right to be a guest weatherman for a day on Fox 5 DC News. He has already received over 100 honors and awards including Forty Under 40 for Prince George’s County, MD, TEDx Talk speaker, American College Personnel Association (ACPA) Outstanding Men’s Program, high school Valedictorian and the Kiwanis Club Citizenship Award. Raised in Fort Washington, Maryland, he has served in leadership positions his entire life, from being the manager of the school store in elementary school to the president of the Homelessness Awareness Club in middle school to the president of the National Honor Society in high school.